Joondalup Chiropractic continues to provide professional
care in a safe clinical setting during this COVID-19 Pandemic.
We have taken the following measures to ensure our procedures and premises remain at the highest standard of infection control.
- We have provided hand sanitizer for everyone upon entry.
- All tables and equipment are wiped with “Hospital Grade Disinfectant Towelettes” after every patient.
- Routine disinfection of door handles and all common areas multiple times during the day.
- All Staff and Doctors continue to utilise infection control procedures.
- We have removed magazines and toys that may provide cross infection.
- We have reduced our booking schedule to minimise the number of patients in the clinic at any one time.
- Please do not attend if you have been overseas in the past 2 weeks or have a temperature, flu like symptoms or a cough.
We thank you for your support – Joondalup Chiropractic is the natural choice to help you stay healthy and get the right advice. The following has also been shown to help promote a healthy immune system:
- Sleep 7-9 Hrs per night
- Manage your weight – being overweight is a risk factor
- Healthy diet – don’t forget the vegies, reduce animal fats
- Don’t smoke, don’t vape
- Maintain regular exercise
- minimise the use of anti-inflammatories
Please call reception if you have any questions 9300 1132
Or book online for an appointment https://joondalupchiro.appointment.mobi/bookinggateway
In Good Health
Dr Frederic Cappon and Dr Craig Allen